The Charlotte Roller Girls are proud to unveil their jam-packed 2013 season schedule! Advanced tickets are available to purchase online or in-person at Common Market and Sleepy Poet Antique Mall. For the truly dedicated fan, there is a 2013 Season Pass with your name on it! This is an all-access pass to the 7 exciting bouts throughout the year, including 3 double header events. That’s 10 hard-hitting, action-packed games for the price of 6! Don’t wait… these season passes are available for a limited time only.
Why get a season pass?
1. Get VIP status! Can’t you picture it? Breezing through the crowd with your season pass around your neck, hanging from an official CLTRG lanyard, getting looks of longing from those who missed out. You can make it happen!
2. Save money! 10 games for the price of 6? Sounds like a deal to me! In fact, you save $40 as opposed to getting single game tickets on the day of the bout. You can use that extra money you saved to grab a brew (or two) at the game!
3. Get reserved seating! Forget standing room only during our sell-out bouts, season pass holders will have reserved seating in a prime-time viewing location. At the time of purchase, you can choose between upstairs VIP seating or up-close and personal VIP floor level bleacher seating. You choose and we’ll reserve your spot until 15 minutes after the first whistle.
4. Style out with our super-cool tee! With the purchase of your season pass, you’ll get a limited edition 2013 season t-shirt. This year our tee features exclusive design from renowned comic book illustrator Andy Smith (andysmithart.com).
5. Get other exclusive perks and freebies! You’ll get some CLTRG swag so you can add some derby bling to your life. Not to mention, special perks and vouchers from our sponsors… like free yoga at BeYoga! (Gotta work off those brews somehow)
You wouldn’t want to get stuck outside of a sold-out game because you waited too long. These season passes will only be available through mid-march. So don’t miss out, and buy yours today!
A little reminder
It’s been awhile since our last home bout of 2012, and if you missed it, you missed one nail-biting final jam. Here’s a refresher on how we ended our 2012 season, so just imagine what you can expect from us in 2013!